Roll-Off Dumpster Rental Terms and Guidelines:
Below are some rules each customer should read before a dumpster rental.
Items Not Allowed In The Dumpsters:
Household food trash, liquids (including wet paint), tires, batteries, freon appliances, TV or computer monitors, florescent bulbs, pressure treated lumber or hazardous materials.
- There is Department of Transportation (DOT) weight limit of 4 tons. Any imposed DOT penalties are the responsibility of the customer.
- Dumpster must not be loaded above the sides or have anything sticking out of the unit. This is a safety issue, please abide.
- We are not responsible for damage to driveways, including concrete driveways, landscape, septic systems, underground lines, etc.
- Customer is responsible adequate site maneuverability that has plenty of room for dumpster transportation. In the event of a truck getting stuck at your insistence, you the customer is responsible for any extra charges associated with removing the truck, this applies to your agents and contractors, workers etc..
- We take great pride in our roll off dumpsters. Please do NOT move them with your equipment. We will place them where you would like them. Customer is responsible for all damage to the container while on site. If we are in the area we are happy to move them for you, worse case scenario there is a 75.00 charge to relocate.
It is not necessary to have someone onsite for delivery or removal of the container. However, please be as specific as possible when answering the delivery questions, as the driver will use their best judgment and place the container in the safest accessible area when delivering the container. If an onsite contact is not available for delivery you will be responsible for all charges involved with relocation of the dumpster should it be necessary. For removal, the customer agrees to provide unobstructed access to the equipment on the scheduled pickup day; if the equipment is inaccessible, the customer is subject to additional pickup charges, as terms and conditions apply.
It is recommended that you provide space to accommodate double the amount of the width and height for the container to assure adequate height and space clearance. Please refer to the container dimensions described in the product details. If you need additional assistance, please contact Customer.
The price of the dumpster rental includes a one-time delivery and pickup for the selected container size along with standard disposal, fuel, and taxes.